Special Recipe Collaboration: Clandestine Kitchen x SalterieOne paired up to share some incredible recipes, using our salt blends, with you.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon North Blend
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ to 2 cups milk (or plant based milk)
- 1 banana, sliced
- 100% pure maple syrup
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat. In a bowl, mix together dry ingredients.
- Beat eggs + 1 1/2 cups milk, then stir in vanilla and mashed bananas.
- Add egg mixture to dry ingredients, mixing only enough to moisten flour; there should be a few lumps. Add milk if batter seems too thick, 1 Tablespoon at a time.
- Lightly coat skillet with oil or cooking spray. Add batter onto skillet, making pancakes of any size. Flip pancakes after bubbles rise to surface and bottoms brown, after 2 to 4 minutes.
- Cook until second side is lightly browned.
Note: Keep pancakes warm on ovenproof plate in a 200-degree oven for 12-15 minutes while making batches. To serve: top pancakes with sliced banana and maple syrup.