- 1/2 tbsp SalterieOne Winter Blend
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- Freshly ground pepper
- Balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash Brussels sprouts, trim brown ends and remove any brown or yellowed outer leaves. Slice each sprout in half lengthwise
- Place sprouts in a large mixing bowl. Toss with the olive oil and SalterieOne Winter Blend.
- Arrange sprouts cut side up on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Smear a small dab of butter on the flat surface of each Brussels sprout.
- Top with freshly ground pepper and bake for 40 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through. Brussels sprouts are ready when they are golden brown on top.
Note: These are excellent served with a drizzle of balsamic glaze and an extra sprinkle of Winter Blend salt! Enjoy!
Recipe by Danni Viafore @the.vegetarian.foodie