- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large sweet onion (roughly chopped)
- 2 cups beef broth
- 28 oz diced tomatoes
- 15 oz canned black beans (drained)
- 15 oz canned pinto beans (drained)
- 15 oz canned kidney beans (drained)
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp SalterieOne West Blend
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Add the ground beef to a large stock pot and cook over medium-high heat for 5 minutes while stirring often. Crumble the meat as it cooks with a spoon or spatula.
- Add the onion and SalterieOne West Blend and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, beef broth, beans and balsamic, stir to combine and continue cooking for 15 minutes.
- Stir in cheese and continue cooking until melted.
- Don't have all three kinds of beans in the pantry? No worries! Substitute equal amounts of whatever beans you have for a different, but still satisfying chili.
- Serve with tortilla chips or corn bread muffins and a garden salad for a fresh, healthy and filling meal.
- Add a dollop of sour cream and chopped scallions to the top of each bowl for a little added flavor and visual pizzazz!