- SalterieOne West Blend
- 1 shot vodka
- Juice of 1 freshly squeezed lemon (roughly 2 TBSP)
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- A dash of tabasco
- 8 oz Clamato juice
- 3 or 4 sliced pickled jalapeño peppers
- 1 peperoncini
- Slice a lemon in half widthwise and rub one side around the rim of a 16 oz glass. This is the lemon that you will end up juicing so place to the side until you are ready for that step.
- Pour SalterieOne’s West Blend onto a small plate and roll the edge of the glass in the salt until the rim is covered.
- Pour the vodka, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and tabasco into the glass over ice.
- Add the jalapeños and 1 peperoncini. Don’t be afraid to get a little bit of the juice from the jars of these pickled condiments in the glass when you spoon them in.
- Fill the rest of the glass with Clamato juice (roughly 8 oz).
- Mix with a stirring spoon, adjust tabasco to your taste and enjoy!
Note: If there are other pickled condiments you love, feel free to add them! Pickled green beans, for instance, are delicious in a Clamato bloody mary. You might also decide to add blue cheese stuffed olives or pickles on a toothpick!
Recipe by Danni Viafore @the.vegetarian.foodie