12 ounces fresh Atlantic Salmon
2 tsp SalterieOne Spring Blend
Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Season salmon with SalterieOne Spring Blend and pepper.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet.
- Arrange baking sheet on the middle rack of the oven and bake until salmon reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Need a vegetable to go with your delicious salmon? Try Roasted Rainbow Carrots or Pan-Seared Brussel Sprouts.
- When purchasing your fish, make sure it's caught in an environmentally friendly manner. For recommendations on the best choices for all kinds of seafood, check out the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch Program.
- Only have frozen salmon steaks on hand? Cook straight from frozen by increasing the cooking time to 15-18 minutes, covering your steaks with foil for the first half of the cooking time, and then uncovering for the latter half.