2 slices Hearty bread with crust
3 oz Ham
2 oz Brie cheese
¼ cup Baby arugula
2 tsp Blackberry jam
½ tbsp Butter
¼ tsp+ SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt
- Spread the butter evenly over one side of each piece of bread and sprinkle with SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt.
- Flip the bread and spread both sides evenly with jam.
- Top one slice of bread with half of the brie cheese and all of the ham in an even layer, then add the remaining brie on top of the ham along with arugula and the other slice of bread.
- Heat a skillet over medium/medium-low heat and add the sandwich to the pan once it is hot.
- Cook for 2-5 minutes on each side, or until the bread is crisp and toasted.
- Season to taste with SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt before serving.
- To up the flavor in this sandwich, try an artisan bread with extra ingredients, like cranberry pecan bread.