16 oz Feta (block)
10 oz Cherry tomatoes
5 oz Baby spinach
1 lb Shell pasta, cooked
1 Lemon (cut into rounds)
4 Garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsp Olive oil
1 tbsp SalterieOne Winter Blend
1 tbsp Oregano
SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt
- Spread the spinach evenly in a casserole dish.
- Place the block of feta into the center of the spinach bed and surround with the cherry tomatoes.
- Add the garlic in four piles near the corners of the feta block.
- Place the lemon slices over the garlic cloves and around the feta.
- Drizzle everything with the olive oil and sprinkle with the SalterieOne Winter Blend and oregano.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, mix together all ingredients, add pasta and continue mixing until everything is evenly distributed.