4 cups Old-fashioned rolled oats
½ cup Quinoa, cooked and cooled
1½ cup Raw pecans, chopped
1 tsp SalterieOne North Blend
½ tsp Ground cinnamon
1 tsp Chia seeds
Zest of one orange
½ cup Coconut oil, melted
½ cup Maple syrup
1 tsp Vanilla extract
⅔ cup Dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and place a silicone liner on a large, rimmed baking sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, quinoa, pecans, SalterieOne North Blend, cinnamon, chia seeds, and zest. Whisk to blend.
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, maple syrup and vanilla.
- Add oil mixture to oat mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the granola onto the pan and spread it in an even layer.
- Bake on the center rack until lightly golden, about 20 to 24 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Break the granola into small pieces and add the dried cranberries.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
- Don’t worry if the granola seems a little gooey when you take it out of the oven - it will crisp up as it cools.
- If you like chunkier granola, press it down with a large spatula halfway during cooking.
- Want to add more pizzazz to your granola? Try adding ½ cup carob chips or ½ cup dried unsweetened coconut flakes.
- Made too much? Store extra granola in an airtight container in the freezer.
- Sprinkle SalterieOne North Blend Granola in your yogurt or serve with milk for a yummy breakfast/snack. (We love it with oat milk too!)