2 Large eggs
½ cup Light cream
½ tsp Vanilla
½ tsp SalterieOne North Blend
3 tsp Butter
2 slices White bread
2 slices Swiss cheese
3 strips Bacon, fried
2 tbsp Baby arugula
- Combine one of the eggs and all of the cream, vanilla and SalterieOne North Blend in a bowl and whisk to combine.
- Heat 2 tbsp butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture one at a time and transfer to the frying pan.
- Cook the french toast for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Remove the french toast from the pan and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp butter to the pan, crack an egg into the center of the pan and continue cooking for approximately 2 minutes, or until the whites are fully cooked, but the yolk is still runny.
- Place the fried egg on top of one of the french toast slices, then top with the swiss cheese, bacon, arugula and the second slice of french toast.
- Slice in half and enjoy immediately.
Regular bacon makes this sandwich yummy. Candied Bacon Strips make it a showstopper!