- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 3 cups butternut squash (cut into ½” cubes)
- 5 oz baby kale
- 2 tsp SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt
- 3.5 oz shiitake mushrooms (roughly chopped)
- 6 extra large eggs
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp SalterieOne East Blend
- Heat 2 tbsp coconut oil over med/med-high heat.
- Once oil is hot, add 3 cups chopped butternut squash and sauté for 10 mins stirring occasionally.
- Add 5 oz baby kale and 1 tsp SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt and cook for 10 minutes while stirring often.
- Add 1 tbsp coconut oil, 1 tsp SalterieOne East Blend and 3.5 oz mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Grease a 9” pie tin, transfer the vegetables to the tin and spread evenly.
- Whisk together 6 extra large eggs and ½ cup heavy cream, then pour over the vegetables.
- Cook at 400 for 30 minutes until firm throughout.