- 8 oz burrata
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cored, seeded and diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil plus more for frying
- 1 tsp SalterieOne South Blend
- 6 large sage leaves
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the tomatoes, red onion, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil and South Blend sea salt. Set aside.
- Coat the bottom of a small frying with a thin layer of olive oil and warm over medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, place the sage leaves in the pan, frying them for about 20 seconds on each side. Please note that frying time may vary based on your stovetop so keep a close eye on the sage. You want them crispy, not burned. Remove the leaves from the pan and place on a kitchen towel to dry.
- Assemble your salad by placing a ball of burrata in the middle of a small plate. Spoon the tomato mixture over top and garnish with the fried sage, a little sprinkle of South Blend and freshly ground pepper to taste.
Recipe by Danni Viafore @the.vegetarian.foodie
- Tags: South Blend