12 16/20 Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
2 cups Rice noodles, cooked according to package directions
6 tbsp Soy sauce
6 tbsp Brown sugar
4 tbsp Orange juice
2 tbsp Sriracha
1 tsp SalterieOne North Blend
SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt, to taste
Scallions, chopped for garnishing
Sesame seeds, for garnishing
- Combine the soy sauce, brown sugar, sriracha and SalterieOne North Blend in a large saute pan over high heat for 1-2 minutes until the sauce is sticky.
- Add the shrimp to the pan and cook for 30 seconds on each side, then add 2 tbsp orange juice and stir to combine.
- Add cooked rice noodles to the pan and simmer for 1-3 minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
- Season to taste with SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt and transfer to a bowl.
- Garnish with chopped scallions and sesame seeds.