1 package puff pastry dough
1/2 small wheel of Brie
1/4 cup fig jam
2 tbsp chopped pistachios
SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt
- Remove rind from brie and dice into bite sized chunks.
- Remove puff pastry from package, and roll gently to smooth out any bumps or tears.
- Using a pizza cutter, slice the sheet of dough into 24 squares.
- Grease a mini-cupcake pan and place a square into each cup.
- Fill each cup with one piece of cheese.
- Spoon a dab of jam & add a pinch of nuts onto each cup.
- Bake at 350°F until the brie melts and cups are lightly browned, about 5-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with SalterieOne Classic Sea Salt & serve warm.
- Ready to use puff pastry dough can be found in the refrigerated dairy or frozen food section of your local market.
- This recipe is very flexible and amenable to substitutions. For example, other tasty pairings with the cheese include raspberry jam and unsalted chopped pecans, or peach jam and chopped walnuts.
- For easy entertaining, use phyllo (filo) dough cups instead of the puff pastry. Make the recipe in advance and freeze. They reheat great!